Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2011

"i want baby"

 Recently we have had 3 new babies born to close family friends. Naturals i have been interdicting my little to the new little's ( via pic). The other night when I was putting him in bed and telling him that all the other babies were going to sleep too, my little one said " mama? wait. I wan(t) baby." With a laugh I gave him kisses and his monkey and told him that monkey was his baby till he was bigger. Little fell asleep cuddling that baby.
  Then last night b4 bed he insisted he had to say nigh nigh to all the babies ( there is 5) then when he was done he called out " nigh nigh babies, i love you much"
   It is amazing to me that so quickly he is fitting his words into understandably sentences. Every one had told me he would grow fast... that one day I would blink and he would be off to school... so I am making it my goal to make as many memories for this short time as I can.
    Id also like to welcome Logan, Max, and Kourtney to the world, you have wonderful mommies and daddies, and you will be enveloped  by love all your life,

No comments:

Post a Comment