Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 15, 2011

mama Comin/ tantrums galore

My little's new fave words is Mama you coming, as he tried to pull me away form my tasks to see his latest fascination.  The past weeks have been so full of it that I have had a hard time to sit and blog. and when I do have time I didn't have the right mind set to post.

Temper tantrums have become a daily activity. from wanting to keep brushing teeth ( yes he WANTS to brush) to no out side time cause it is raining, even mad cause I gave him the wrong color cup! It is the life of a not yet 2 toddler that thinks he is boss......

MR bosses new unfavorable  activity???  sleeping. Yep he hit the age where he will play till he drops and if you try to get him down b4 that, be ready for tears. I don't know if it is due to the changing in the season or just his age but if mama don't get mama time soon Im gonna through a tantrum. How do you other moms get back on track when littles refuse to sleep?




No comments:

Post a Comment