Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

New awesome healthy liked toddler snack

Oh my my i found a smack he loves.. not an apple or a banana and not cookies.



YOGURT
 normal right? wrong he likes to dip Ritz crackers in it!!!!! 


OK so how did this come to me? i gave him yogurt for snack, no big deal he was happy. Well seeing him eating made me hungry so i grabbed a pack of Ritz crackers. Predictably i had something so little wanted it too.  No prob gave him one. " mama dip!!" as he dips it in his yogurt "YUMMY MAMA, TRY!!!"


OK so it is not the most awesome thing but is gave me an idea... replace the syrup on his french toast with yogurt dip.!!!! I'm going to try it in the morning and i will let you know. but this just might change his food forever!!!!


WHAT IS THE ODDEST COMBINATION YOUR TOT ENJOYS? DO YOU LIKE IT TOO?

No comments:

Post a Comment