Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

warm bed vs monkey

OK so as a mom we know there are those days where you don't want to get out of bed.... maybe you didn't sleep well... you dread that laundry you put off the day before......  you have company expected to come over and you have to prepair..... what ever you reason for not wanting to get up we all have the days.

  Today my bed was just so warm, I had not slept well, and I was not looking foreword to the day.
So after turning my alarm off to sleep a little longer, I felt my Monkey climb on to my bed. " mama, maaaammaaaa?" he whispered when I didnt answer he laid down next to me, humming to himself.

After a few moments of humming I relazed sleep was done so I rolled over to say morning.
" mama. hi.  jus got .... humm . da dog. ...food.  ha! then then gaa oo  woosh ( exaggerated with his arm whooshing out like a plane) an then mooor some go gowalk go? commoing mamam? "
Translation: Hi mama! the dogs want food. Funny dream of a plane flying in the sky. It goes woosh. I want to see more. Can we go walk and see more mama?


What was your reason to finally get out of bed? What is the silliest way your little has woke you up?

No comments:

Post a Comment