Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekend tood

Over the weekend I noticed some new things about my little monkey. First was his new string of words ( I say cow and he instantly says it perfectly). His bossy tone to getting what he wants.  The frustrated fit after something goes wrong. The wonderful use of the word please.( insert happy mama dance), and the annoying use of please.

Shortly after his friend left from play date number 2 my little man started to be a devil. He would be pushing he cars around just fine then one would roll over and he would start to scream and cry and toss a fit cause it was not right. ( this is what his "friend " would do as well). After 2 days of it he realized ( or so it seams) that it is not helping to fix his cars and has stopped ( for now)

I am proud to say he has added at lease 6 new words to his vocabulary, his favorite  being off and on.  If some one leaves a room light on he runs to it and yells OFF. lol it is so cute but very annoying when you are cooking and he insists the light need to be turned off. He also can now say monkey ( partly to me calling him a little monkey part to a stuffy he has).

I have to say thought Im about ready to hide every mother of bob movie in this house. He asks for a movie ( with please) then 5 min into it he grabs a new one and will stand there saying please till you give in or till he is crying so bad he has the hick ups. This Process repeats till he is happy ( about 7 movies in).

To top off my frustations ( or anxity) his friend has to come back on Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment